Tentatively titled The Half King, a failed oracle must leave her temple sanctuary to serve an enigmatic young ruler who turns to shadow at sunset. In doing so, she discovers a disturbing truth about herself that shatters the fragile peace within the realm. The first in a YA fantasy duology.
Readers also enjoyed
- Nameless Queen
- The Midnight Lie
- Bone Crier’s Moon (Bone Grace, #1)
- The Never Tilting World (The Never Tilting World, #1)
- The Magnolia Sword: A Ballad of Mulan
- The Bright and the Pale
- Ember Days
- Guardians of Dawn (Guardians of Dawn, #1)
- Untitled Standalone
- Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1)
- A Court of Miracles (A Court of Miracles, #1)
- A River of Royal Blood (A River of Royal Blood, #1)
- Seven Devils (Seven Devils, #1)
- Untitled (Stolen Crowns, #1)
- The King's Questioner
- The Other Side of the Sky (Untitled, #1)
The Half King (Untitled #1) Review
- January 1, 1970Tara ☽"An enigmatic young ruler who turns into shadow at sunset."JUST TAKE MY MTHFCKN MONEY NOW BICH!!!!!!
- January 1, 1970AlyssaNEW MELISSA LANDERS BOOK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! Want. :D :D :D :D
- January 1, 1970Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔9/15/18Quite certain this is not gonna make a 2018 release =(---4/6/2018 And still no news...*sigh*---1/10/18It's 2018...please give me a release date!!!--- A ruler who turns into a shadow at sunset...alright I am interested...
- January 1, 1970The BookavidThis sounds so great. Yas. I love the idea, 2018 can't come soon enough!
- January 1, 1970Micaela MuldoonHow much longer must we wait? :'(
- January 1, 1970EllaWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNTT
- January 1, 1970Rohma"...enigmatic young ruler who turns to shadow at sunset."
- January 1, 1970MikaelaThis sounds really good and I'm very much hoping that I'll love it
- January 1, 1970SandraEverything about this premise sounds wonderfully epic. NEED.
Write a review