The edge-of-your seat powerful conclusion to GHOST HOUSE.In the sequel to the page-turning GHOST HOUSE, Alexander Reade turns up at Sycamore High not remembering how he got there. But worse, he doesn't remember Chloe Kennedy and believes he has come back to search for his lost love Isobel.Chloe soon realizes that Alex needs her help surviving in the modern world. With his looks and the way he speaks, it's as though he's from another century. Which he is. In fact Alex has been dead for 157 years, but that doesn't change how Chloe feels about him.Chloe begins to experiences dreams that take her to a past life and realizes they are linked to Isobel. But when Isobel appears, Alex and Chloe must accept that the past and the present have collided. Chloe is being hunted by Isobel, who is just as vengeful as ever and out to destroy any bond between Alex and Chloe.And she will do so - no matter the cost.Ages: 12+ years
Readers also enjoyed
- Untitled (Gone With the Respiration, #3)
- Unbroken (The Reaper Diaries, #3)
- Untitled (Winter Saga, #3)
- The Fiercest Joy (The Sweetest Dark #3)
- Here We Are Now
- Untitled (Gates of Thread and Stone, #3)
- Untitled (Shades of London, #4)
- Pocketful of Posies (Ashes, Ashes, #2)
- Untitled (The Legion, #3)
- Untitled (Nightshade Legacy #3; Nightshade World #9)
- Only Your Touch (Lose My Senses, #2)
- Underground (Terrestrials, #2)
- The Shockwave (Aftermath, #2)
- The Chase (With Me, #5)
- Split the Sun (Inherit the Stars #2)
- Untitled (Fallen Isles Trilogy #3)
- Ghost House (The Ghost House Saga #1)
- Untitled (Ghost House, #3)
Haunted (Ghost House, #2) Review
- October 12, 2013Naruto4Hokage(Jessica)WOOHOO! ALMOST...THERE...NEED...BOOK...NOW!!!
- September 2, 2014CressieI would love to know when this book is released cuz I love it so much
- May 26, 2017MeiHe shook his head. “Yeah, what am I thinking? People love ghosts. That’s why they’re such a dominant theme in romantic comedies. Wait, no, I’m thinking of horror movies.” Rating and review, coming soon...
- May 27, 2017Nancy The book junkieRating: 2.25/5Review to come!
- February 27, 2016VanessaIt feels like I've been waiting for YEARS for this book. You can't just end the last one the way it did!
- June 6, 2017Leticia PorterWaited so long for this and was not disappointed. I did expect for it to be a bit longer because she had 4 years to write it but I still loved it a lot. I wish there would be another book but it's okay that there isnt I guess....
- June 9, 2017JulietteI waited 2 years for this book and the ending had me so annoyed like come on why you have to end it like that, just noooooooooo. Its not that it wasn't a good book don't get me wrong I enjoyed reading it but the ending was not good at all like he leaves. Nope nope nopery nope nope nope. Good book bad endingmore
- June 11, 2017Sarah-JaneDNF, couldn't get into it. Chloe just seemed really annoying.
- March 23, 2017Jennifer IvyThis is actually coming out? Has a cover and date and everything. I'm shocked. I had all but given up, didn't think she was still writing, tbh..
Write a review