From the New York Times Bestselling Author Penny ReidOne week.Home alone.Girl genius.Unrepentant slacker.What’s the worst that could happen?Mona is a smart girl and had everything figured out a long time ago. She had to. She didn’t have a choice. When your parents are uber-celebrities and you graduate from high school at thirteen, finish college at seventeen, and start your PhD program at eighteen, you don’t have time for distractions outside of your foci. Even fun is scheduled.Which is why Abram, her brother’s best friend, is such an irritant.Abram is a talented guy, a supremely gifted musician, and has absolutely nothing figured out, nor does he seem to care. He does what he feels, when he feels, and―in Mona’s opinion―he makes her feel entirely too much. Laws of Physics is the second trilogy in the Hypothesis series; Laws of Physics parts 1 (MOTION) & 2 (SPACE) end with a cliffhanger.
Readers also enjoyed
- The Cad and the Co-Ed (Rugby, #3)
- Lovers Like Us (Like Us, #2)
- Three Rules
- Lucas (Preston Brothers, #1)
- Unsuitable (Unsuitable, #1)
- Balancing Pointe (CageVec Security, #2)
- Bet You Can't (Unlikely, #1)
- Then There Was You (Second Chances Duet, #1)
- Buns (Hudson Valley, #3)
- A Boy Named Risk
- Everything Under The Sun
- Fighting Winter (Winter's Brothers, #1)
- Across the Ring
- Madly (New York, #2)
- To Be like Her...
- Weeping Willow
- Devil in Spring (The Ravenels, #3)
- Space (Laws of Physics, #2; Hypothesis, #2.2)
- Time (Laws of Physics, #3; Hypothesis, #2.3)
Motion (Laws of Physics, #1; Hypothesis, #2.1) Review
- January 1, 1970Penny ReidREAD THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS OF MOTION ALL PRE-ORDER LINKS
- January 1, 1970Aisling Zena31/3/18Automatically adding to list! I don't even need to read the blurb anymore. It's Penny Reid!
- January 1, 1970GekogekoI love Penny Reid's books and can't wait to read this one!(and I don't understand why people give books 1 or 2 stars before a book has been released)
- January 1, 1970Miggis this the story of Abram???? (I secretly hope this series would be knitted with both 'Knitting in the city' and (since it's also hypothesis series) 'The element of chemistry') (170520)Edit : OH SWETT GEEZ!! Almost 11months ago I just guessed it and BOOM-! Now, now, the waiting game is about to get more fun. 😏😎more
- January 1, 1970ElizabethThis is BRILLIANT NEWS!
- January 1, 1970Heather RomanowskiI read the first two chapters and now I really need this book! It is constantly in the back of my head as a teaser.
Write a review