The nail-biting conclusion to the Lightbringer series! Stripped of both magical and political power, the people he once ruled told he's dead, and now imprisoned in his own magical dungeon, former Emperor Gavin Guile has no prospect of escape. But the world faces a calamity greater than the Seven Satrapies has ever seen... and only he can save it.As the armies of the White King defeat the Chromeria and old gods are born anew, the fate of worlds will come down to one question: Who is the Lightbringer?
Readers also enjoyed
- Blood of Empire (Gods of Blood and Powder, #3)
- The Rhythm of War (The Stormlight Archive, #4)
- Age of Legend (The Legends of the First Empire, #4)
- The Light of All That Falls (The Licanius Trilogy, #3)
- Shorefall (Founders, #2)
- The Olympian Affair (The Cinder Spires, #2)
- A Little Hatred (First Law World, #8)
- Holy Sister (Book of the Ancestor, #3)
- Maker's Curse (Millennium’s Rule, #4)
- The Mage and the Master Spy (Gentleman Bastard, #6)
- Kellanved's Reach (Path to Ascendancy, #3)
- The Black Prism (Lightbringer, #1)
- The Blinding Knife (Lightbringer, #2)
- The Broken Eye (Lightbringer, #3)
- The Blood Mirror (Lightbringer, #4)
The Burning White (Lightbringer #5) Review
- January 1, 1970Petros TriantafyllouExpected publication: Fall 2019
- January 1, 1970KaladinWow!!! What a surprise!! Thank you. I don't want it to end. Hopping for a 6th and more besides.
- January 1, 1970Eon ♒Windrunner♒THE BURNING WHITE!! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?!?!
- January 1, 1970JL LucabanBless the souls of those that are glaring at this '5th' book of the, supposedly, 'trilogy', including me...But please let this be the last. T^T I want to know how it ends (Although I'd be sad too since it's gonna end. Such a bittersweet romance.)
- January 1, 1970Errant ChaosOh gawd. Please don't turn into George R.R. Martin/ Patrick Rothfuss.
- January 1, 1970Farjana19/08/18:Omggg...just noticed The Burning White has a cover! Its gonna be epic! 2019 is too far away but worth the wait
- January 1, 1970John RossAnd it is official!!! This book is called 'The Burning White' and I love it!http://www.orbitbooks.net/2017/08/04/...
- January 1, 1970Marielle AuthierPublished by Orbit (first published August 28th 2018)Change to : No release date.Chante to Changed to August 29/2019
- January 1, 1970Clare FarrellyWhen, how long must we wait?The Burning white.... well being a red drafter it makes sense... kind of.... but of anything else that may happen in this book, nothing I have no clue!
- January 1, 1970Matthew DugganRelease Fall 2018, Please see http://www.brentweeks.com/2017/08/tit...
- January 1, 1970ZwebbShould have been part of book #4. Author seems to be padding his book count.
- January 1, 1970RyanAbsolutely can not wait for this book to come out! I NEEEEDDDSSSS ITTT
- January 1, 1970GwendolynThere's a 5th one now??! BLESS
Write a review