The sides have been chosen and the battle lines drawn. Echo awakened the Firebird. Now she is the only one with the power to face the darkness she unwittingly unleashed . . . right into the waiting hands of Tanith, the new Dragon Prince. Tanith has one goal in mind: destroy her enemies, raze their lands, and reign supreme in a new era where the Drakharin are almighty and the Avicen are nothing but a memory.The war that has been brewing for centuries is finally imminent. But the scales are tipped. Echo might hold the power to face the darkness within the Dragon Prince, but she has far to go to master its overwhelming force. And now she’s plagued by uncertainty. With Caius no longer by her side, she doesn’t know if she can do it alone. Is she strong enough to save her home and the people she loves? Whether Echo is ready to face this evil is not the question. The war has begun, and there is no looking back. There are only two outcomes possible: triumph or death.
Readers also enjoyed
- Avenged (Ruined, #2)
- Seeker (Riders #2)
- The Glass Spare (The Glass Spare, #1)
- Untitled (The Bone Season, #7)
- Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga, #2)
- Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles Trilogy #1)
- Untitled (Gates of Thread and Stone, #3)
- Bloodwitch (The Witchlands, #3)
- Into the Bright Unknown (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #3)
- Untitled (Untitled, #2)
- Freedom's Slave (Dark Caravan Cycle, #3)
- Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
- Given to the Sea (Given Duet #1)
- Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2)
- Wicked Like a Wildfire (Hibiscus Daughter, #1)
- Terra (The Elementae, #1)
- The League of American Traitors
- Empress of a Thousand Skies (Empress of a Thousand Skies, #1)
- The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1)
- The Shadow Hour (The Girl at Midnight, #2)
The Savage Dawn (The Girl at Midnight, #3) Review
- February 2, 2016Cookiesince WHEN HAS THERE BEEN A COVER---Looooove the title!
- November 7, 2016Jessi (Novel Heartbeat)LKAJDFH;GKAJDF;ASKDF LOOK. LOOK AT THAT COVER. It's so stunning an dark and I NEEEEED THIS BOOK ASAP. *grabby hands*
- February 27, 2017SophieThat cover is gorgeous!
- January 18, 2017Rachel StrolleOH MY HEART
- March 18, 2017Kelly SierraNo. No! I can't! I read the second book in a day, and I had this little ARC just hanging out on my e-reader, so I was like "Heck yeah, I need more Cauis and Echo in my life." Worst decision ever, because I know the end now and it so hard to move on...First, the ending was worth it. Echo and her group of friends are trying to make sure the darkness that balances out the light of the Firebird, doesn't snuff out the world and end it. The action in this book is great, and the journeys and lengths th No. No! I can't! I read the second book in a day, and I had this little ARC just hanging out on my e-reader, so I was like "Heck yeah, I need more Cauis and Echo in my life." Worst decision ever, because I know the end now and it so hard to move on...First, the ending was worth it. Echo and her group of friends are trying to make sure the darkness that balances out the light of the Firebird, doesn't snuff out the world and end it. The action in this book is great, and the journeys and lengths that these characters go through only solidify their friendships and relationships. Cauis is my favorite, but since this is the end, I think I will say some great things about everyone.Echo- Grew to be the Firebird/hero everyone needed. Her sacrifices did not go unnoticed and furthermore she matured as a character through the 3 books.Jasper- Even though he was a thief, there was nothing ever common about Jasper, he was as phenomenal as his plumage. Dorian- Was the hot knight that Japser needed, but also the best friend Ivy never saw coming. He was loyal to a fault and one of the best characters in the series.Ivy- Was braver than she thought she could be. Even though she was a healer, she was fierce and loved without reservations. Hate is a choice, and it was never a choice Ivy would make again.Rowan- Was the annoying boy of your childhood, that no matter what can worm their way into your life over and over again. He grew up to be the friend that you could lean on no matter what.Ala- Obviously she was amazing, without her there would be no Echo in this story. Her constant acceptance and love of an outsider proved that were are all the same.Cauis- This Dragon Prince is everything. He's ancient, mysterious, and cold; but he's also smart, caring, and warm. His story with Echo was not fully fleshed out, which is fine because this story was more than just hormones or romance, but it would have been an epic tale nonetheless. The end hurt me, so 60% of me is irrationally upset about the ending and the other 40% understands that what happened at the end usually happens in a great series. We sometimes lose the best characters, a sacrifice must be made, but I will leave it at that because I don't wan to ruin it for others.4 starsmore
- January 21, 2017Odanice cover, a bit skeptical because of how meh the second was.probably will still read it.
- November 8, 2016RebeccaLooooove this cover. Love.
- February 2, 2016Melissa
Write a review