The peace is unsustainable.Sonya and Anton may have brought about a revolution, but can they protect their homeland—and their love—with so many forces threatening to tear them apart?The empire has fallen, Valko faces trial, and Sonya is finally free from her fate as Sovereign Auraseer. But Sonya's expanding abilities are just as unstable as the new government of Riaznin—and her relationship with Anton. Not only can she feel the emotions of others but, unlike other Auraseers, she's learned to make others feel her emotions as well. And Sonya isn't immune to dark temptations.Now, as Sonya fights to contain her own darkness, she senses a new evil lurking in the shadows of the palace. Someone from Sonya's past has returned. And that someone won't be satisfied until Sonya pays for the mistakes she's made.
Readers also enjoyed
- Ever the Brave (A Clash of Kingdoms #2)
- Avenged (Ruined, #2)
- The Great Pursuit (Eurona Duology, #2)
- Untitled (Sword and Verse, #2)
- The Crown's Fate (The Crown's Game, #2)
- Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga, #2)
- The Black Witch (The Black Witch Chronicles #1)
- The League of American Traitors
- Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
- Untitled (Stolen Crowns, #1)
- The Savage Dawn (The Girl at Midnight, #3)
- Untitled (Stealing Snow, #2)
- Shimmer and Burn
- The Fall of the Readers (The Forbidden Library, #4)
- Untitled (Untitled, #2)
- Dark Breaks the Dawn
- The Gauntlet (The Cage, #3)
- Bloodwitch (The Witchlands, #3)
- Burning Glass (Burning Glass, #1)
Crystal Blade (Burning Glass, #2) Review
- January 6, 2017Ben AldersonOMG NO,I NEED BOOK THREEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASESERIOUSLY, I AM OBSESSED. I CANT BELIEBE IT ENDED LIKE THAT, CLIFF HANGER QUEEN! IM TRASH FOR THIS SERIES, I NEED TO SLEEP FOR A MONTH TO GET OVER THIS ENDING!
- January 17, 2016AlyssaHuh. A trilogy. But the ending of Burning Glass was perfect! A wonderful balance of open-ended and resolved story. I hate to say this, but the fact that there are two books to follow Burning Glass kind of worries me! D:
- November 7, 2016Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔May 2nd -> August 15th =/ another one bites the dust, another one bites dust ---Unlike some, I actually did like Burning Glass. However, as I said in my review of that book, I am not sure it really needed a sequel. Like sure there were some under answered questions, but not enough where I felt it really warranted another book (let alone two more books). I can only hope this book adds more depth rather than just more length. Fingers crossed.more
- February 7, 2017Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)Damn that was good! The wait for book 3 is going to suck!!!! This was a killer book 2 no middle book syndrome here!
- April 20, 2016BreannaI need this so badly
- December 12, 2016HeatherReview coming...
- March 9, 2017☾ RachelRTC
- December 12, 2016Shelly BrownPurdie is so clever and her stories so gripping. Love!
Write a review