Following the phenomenally successful Love, Tanya, Tanya Burr is back with her very first cookbook. In Tanya Bakes, she shares her passion for baking along with all her favorite recipes. From everyday staple bakes to sweet treats for special occasions, Tanya's got the perfect recipe, every time. The recipes include Tanya's Ultimate Celebration Cake, Banoffee Pie, Salted Caramel Cheesecake, Rhubarb and Custard Muffins, Earl Grey Tea Loaf, Tanya's Nanny's Apple Pie, and Smarties Flapjacks. So make yourself at home in the kitchen with Tanya and treat yourself, your friends, and your family to something delicious! Includes metric measures.
Readers also enjoyed
- 100 Places in Italy Every Woman Should Go
- Luces, cámaras, ¡corazón! (Amor tras las cámaras #1)
- All In Good Taste
- You First: Journal Your Way to Your Best Life
- No Place Left to Run
- Dejarse flequillo
- El diván de Becca (Becca, #1)
- Bright Lights Paris: Shop, Dine & Live...Parisian Style
- Cosas no aburridas para ser la mar de feliz
- Gente que viene y ¡Bah!
- The Night That Changed Everything
- The Little Book of Skin Care: Korean Beauty Secrets for Healthy, Glowing Skin
- If You Go Away
- The Goddess Guide
- Recuerda que me quieres
- Read This If You Want to Take Great Photographs
- Making It Up As I Go Along
- From Notting Hill with Four Weddings . . . Actually (Actually, #3)
Tanya Bakes Review
- May 18, 2016ClaraUnfortunately there are way to many errors in the book and i'm very disappointed in it's content.I will admit that the book is beautiful and the photography is stunning but this is a baking book and not a photography book...........
- August 25, 2016Lili CIt was a really good book full of information that I loved as I love to cook and bake. This is the perfect book for anyone who loves cakes, cookies, loaves, etc. I really recommend this book and I will be able to keep using as long as I want.
- August 17, 2016AliceI guess i can't really judge a cook book until i try the recepies, but a lot of these were really appetizing and i will definetly try them.one little hiccup is that i'm used to step by step pictures for my recepies, in this book there are only pictures of the final result.more
- February 1, 2016CharlieLove this baking book, will definitely be my go-to when I want to cook up a nice treat!Easy recipes with a wide variety. Also the brunch section was a lovely and surprising touch to the book and I cannot wait to try those recipes out. Homemade crumpets, yum!more
- July 28, 2016Priya NamasivayamWonderful book and great recipe ideas. Will definitely be trying a few of these out for my next party.
- January 3, 2017Mizlah Khanit's a good book
- August 15, 2016Lindseysome cool recipes
Write a review