The anthology explores the myriad tragic, frustrating, humorous possibilities of the teen love triangle, and features 15 new stories by these authors.
Readers also enjoyed
- The Radical Element (A Tyranny of Petticoats, #2)
- Given to the Sea (Given Duet #1)
- The Gauntlet
- That Inevitable Victorian Thing
- Flying Lessons and Other Stories
- Wicked Like a Wildfire (Hibiscus Daughter, #1)
- Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2)
- The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue
- Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
- Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1)
- The Hearts We Sold
- Devils & Thieves (Devils & Thieves #1)
- Dark Breaks the Dawn
- Truly Devious (Truly Devious, #1)
- The Anatomy of Curiosity (The Curiosities, #2)
- Untitled (Menagerie, #3)
- Sea Witch
- Terra (The Elementae, #1)
Three Sides of a Heart Review
- September 29, 2015Paige (Illegal in 3 Countries)I'm going to throw a shit fit if at least TWO of these stories don't end in a threesome/triad/open relationship/thing along those lines.Why two? Because arbitrary choice, that's why.
- September 30, 2015O.R.Love triangles - I need to write YA because it sells the best but I have no idea how to keep anybody interested with my lame plot. Let me introduce two hottest guys in love with the worst type of girl imaginable. Poor girl has no idea which one to choose. No worries! In YA men don't mind being played around. Even if they're brothers.more
- September 30, 2015LaurenYou think?!
- February 9, 2017aaron rourke"Stories about Love Triangles"
- September 30, 2015Bonnie-Anne Carmichael (Love Triangles Are Fucking Stupid.)I want to burn this.
- October 28, 2015Alahnahmmm...an entire anthology of short stories dedicated to one of the most despised tropes in YA. How could it go wrong?
- February 11, 2017Mari YeungOh man, I don't like any of these authors. Some I really don't like and some I haven't read anything. But I love the topic, and the cover is stunning...
- October 28, 2015Juliet-CamilleLove triangles, huh...I guess we can always use more...
- November 23, 2015AnetteI just don't know...a whole book dedicated to love triangles? It's such a tragic theme that it's almost funny. Judging by the authors contributing though, I'm still probably going to read this and despair.
- February 28, 2017Raquel FlockhartWait, Sabaa Tahir and Renée Ahdieh? Where do I have to sign? Although I'm not too excited about the idea of love triangles, but whatever.
- May 1, 2016Selin AlpdoğanWHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!?!?!SABAA TAHIR I LOOK AT YOU!
- February 21, 2017MarieRae Carson, Tessa Graton, Renne Ahdieh, Sabaa Tahir among other awesome authors. Want to have this in my hands!!
- December 16, 2015Anis AthirahHmm....... teen love triangles, huh? I'm not quite sure how I feel about that, but okay.
- July 19, 2016Iara RodarteProbably this is gonna hurt, I hate love triangles, but Renee is here, so...
Write a review