The breathtaking second novel in New York Times bestselling author Jeaniene Frost's Broken Destiny series finds Ivy and Adrian rekindling their alliance—and passion—as the struggle for the fate of the world begins… Conquering a supernatural realm turned out to be easier than getting over a broken heart. But her initial victory has made Ivy a target for revenge, forcing her to reunite with the dangerous—and dangerously sexy—Adrian. Ivy isn't sure which will be harder: finding the hallowed weapon that will repair the crumbling walls between the demon and human realms, or resisting Adrian, who's decided that come hell or high water, he will make Ivy his. At first, Adrian tried to resist his feelings for Ivy. Now, determined to break the curse that dooms their love, he's vowed to save her and to have her. If only he can persuade her to forgive his past sins. But defying destiny—and surrendering to the smoldering desire between them—will bring consequences and sacrifices they never imagined…
Readers also enjoyed
- Wildfire (Hidden Legacy, #3)
- Burn Bright (Alpha & Omega, #5)
- Where the Wild Things Bite (Half-Moon Hollow, #5)
- Archangel's Heart (Guild Hunter, #9)
- The Sight (Devil's Isle, #2)
- The Chosen (Black Dagger Brotherhood #15)
- The Operator (The Peri Reed Chronicles, #2)
- Blood of the Earth (Soulwood, #1)
- Guardian's Mate (Shifters Unbound, #9)
- Pale Blue Flames (The Maker's Song, #6)
- Eleventh Grave in Moonlight (Charley Davidson, #11)
- Defy the Dawn (Midnight Breed, #14)
- Unraveled (Elemental Assassin, #15)
- John's Book (Otherworld Assassin, #3)
- Unholy Luck (Downside Ghosts, #6)
- Immortal Nights (Argeneau, #24)
- Dragonmark (Dark-Hunter, #26; Dragons Rising, #1; Lords of Avalon, #5)
- The Beautiful Ashes (Broken Destiny, #1)
- The Brightest Embers (Broken Destiny, #3)
The Sweetest Burn (Broken Destiny, #2) Review
- March 20, 2015Paula M. of Her Book Thoughts!WTH IS THIS COVER[image error]
- April 4, 2015Jenniferrelease date has been changed to JUNE 2017.http://jeanienefrost.com/2016/02/good...
- February 27, 2015EW
- April 4, 2015ShelleyExpected publication: March 29th 2016 by HQN Books
- January 26, 2016Megan • Reading Books Like a BossReview to come. Release date pushed back to June 2017. My Website • Facebook • Twitter • Pinterest • Instagram • Subscribe by Email****************★★UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES★★****************
- December 9, 2015Charity AdamsA-mazing. I miss Cat and Bones, for sure. But after this I'm okay with her moving on from that story line. This book is proof that Frost is as great a writer as I believed her to be. So impressed by the vulnerability and reach she demonstrates.
- April 2, 2016RoxanneThis is a Goodreads win review. From what I can tell this is book 2 in a series of three. So I do not know the original plot. So all I can really say is it a paranormal romantic thriller about love and conquering a supernatural realm. It reads fast and I did enjoy it.more
- November 11, 2015Mujde OzLove the cover!!! Can't wait!!!!!
- February 2, 2016Barbara StephensonIf you loved Beautiful Ashes you are in for more! More demons, more secrets, more more.
- February 2, 2016Harlequin BooksBroken Destiny, book 2
- April 11, 2015RachelNote to self: re-read epilogue of "Beautiful Ashes" before reading.
- January 14, 2016Yara3.5 stars. Left me lacking in a few places, didn't hold me as much as the first book. Fingers crossed book 3 comes back with a vengeance!
Write a review