The crew of the Prometheus is intent on taking down the world’s clock towers so that time can run freely. Now captives, Colton, Daphne, and the others have a stark choice: join the Prometheus’s cause, or fight back in any small way they can and face the consequences. But Zavier, leader of the terrorists, has a bigger plan—to bring back the lost god of time.As new threats emerge, loyalties must shift. No matter where the Prometheus goes—Prague, Austria, India—nowhere is safe, and every second ticks closer toward the eleventh hour. Walking the line between villainy and heroism, each will have to choose what's most important: saving those you love at the expense of the many, or making impossible sacrifices for the sake of a better world.
Firestarter (Timekeeper #3) Review
- January 1, 1970MariDear Tara Sim, I hope that you have mercy with your readers feelings, please don’t kill Colton or Danny or Daphne. And I also hope this book comes out tomorrow. Thank you.
- January 1, 1970LauraCan't wait for this to come out for the public to read!
- January 1, 1970EmilyTARA YOU DEVIL
- January 1, 1970JocelynI hope this is not a joke when saying this book is coming out almost the end of the year
- January 1, 1970MorganI can't believe I have to wait an entire year for this.
Write a review