Picking up the pieces after the chilling events of the previous year isn’t easy, but the Graces are determined to do it. Wolf is back after a mysterious disappearance, and everyone’s eager to return to normal. Except for Summer, the youngest Grace. Summer has a knack for discovering the truth—and something is troubling her. After a trail of clues leads her to what could be the key to both her family’s mysterious past and the secret of Wolf, she’s determined to vanquish yet another curse. But exposing secrets is a dangerous game, and it’s not one Summer can win alone.At Summer’s behest, the coven comes back together, reluctantly drawing their erstwhile friend River back into the fold. But Wolf’s behavior becomes unpredictable even as Fenrin’s strength fades, and Summer must ask herself whether the friend she so loves is also planning her family’s ultimate, cursed demise.This riveting sequel to The Graces is saturated with magic, the destructive cost of power, the complications of family, and the nature of forgiveness.
Readers also enjoyed
The Curses (The Graces, #2) Review
- January 1, 1970LexiI only want to read this because of the ending of the first book. Nothing else.
- January 1, 1970falling asleep readingUPDATE: OMG WE HAVE A COVER AND A TITLE IM HYPEDLET'S HOPE THIS REMAINS A DUOLOGY
- January 1, 1970MinervaSo this sounds like it will be narrated by Summer which is YES
- January 1, 1970Amy LouWHAAAAAAT there’s a SEQUEL??? I don’t know how I feel about this. I’m excited.
- January 1, 1970Dana Al-Basha دانة الباشاI saw the book reveal a few weeks back (March 3rd) in Laure Eve's twitter feed and I got to say I'm super excited for the book! The first one was so mysterious, I was confused between rating it 4 or 3 stars. The cover is as gorgeous as the first one! Can't wait to get my hands on a copy! The synopsis is exciting as well.more
- January 1, 1970Carlie SorosiakThe first book hasn't even come out yet and I already want this one. I'm going to go wallow in my misery now.
- January 1, 1970NannaJeg syntes ikke 1'eren lagde op til en fortsættelse eller en udvidelse af universet. Den stod fint alene. Er spændt på hvad bind 2 kommer til at handle om.
Write a review