Despite sending him letters ever since she was thirteen, Taliah Abdallat never thought she'd ever really meet Julian Oliver. But one day, while her mother is out of the country, the famed rock star from Staring Into the Abyss shows up on her doorstep. This makes sense - kinda - because Julian Oliver is Taliah's father, even though her mother would never admit it to her.Julian asks if Taliah if she will drop everything and go with him to his hometown of Oak Falls, Indiana, to meet his father - her grandfather - who is nearing the end of his life. Taliah, torn between betraying her mother's trust and meeting the family she has never known, goes.With her best friend Harlow by her side, Taliah embarks on a three-day journey to find out everything about her 'father' and her family. But Julian isn't the father Taliah always hoped for, and revelations about her mother's past are seriously shaking her foundation. Through all these new experiences, Taliah will have to find new ways to be true to herself, honoring her past and her future.
Readers also enjoyed
- Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1)
- Untitled (Stream Raiders #1)
- Memento Mori
- Every Little Thing
- The Invisible Life Of Addie La Rue
- Untitled (Fallen Isles Trilogy #2)
- Black Bird of the Gallows
- Untitled (Gilded Wings, #3)
- Untitled (Messenger of Fear, #3)
- Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
- Untitled (Ghost House, #3)
- Untitled (Elementals, #1)
Here We Are Now Review
- January 7, 2015KimI know literally nothing about this book. I only know that based on how excellent My Heart and Other Black Holes was I want it. Bad.
- March 25, 2015GeekyeramAfter reading My Heart and Other Black Holes I will basically reading ANYTHING she writes. I don't know anything about this book but I'm still excited for it
- March 27, 2015Stefani SlomaI will read anything and everything Jasmine Warga writes.
- April 26, 2015SilanurI literally need this in my life because My Heart and Other Black Holes is my all time favorite contemporary...but I'm scared it won't come out this year because there's been no new about it at all although the release date says May 5th :(
- August 24, 2015Katrina8/24/15 I don't have the slightest clue as to what this book is about, but it's by Jasmine Warga, and that's good enough for me.
- November 9, 2016Shahad takleefBased on [My heart and other black holes] , I'd read anything Jasmine Warga Writes .
- February 28, 2017KaylaI'm so excited for this!!!
- February 13, 2017MandsLove the cover
- May 4, 2016dannieI'm looking forward to reading this book even though I don't know a single thing about it. If this one's gonna be as good as My Heart and Other Black Holes, then sign me up BECAUSE I LOVE THAT BOOK SO MUCH!
- July 13, 2015BookWitch_NamineWE HAVE A DATE FOLKS!!!!!!!! SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!!!!!
- September 5, 2015JenniferI don't know anything about this book. But if it is even a fraction as good as My Heart and Other Black Holes, I will read it in a day.
- February 9, 2017Cody RoeckerI WILL BE PREORDERING THE HELL OUT OF THIS
- February 1, 2016.mariesa.inez.-happy cow sounds-
Write a review