The following terms and conditions govern all use of the mboten.com website and all content and services available at or through the website. The website is owned and operated by Mboten. The website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Mboten (collectively, the "Agreement").
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Mboten, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Your mboten.com Account and Site
If you create content on the website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must not describe or assign keywords to your content in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Mboten may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Mboten liability. You must immediately notify Mboten of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Mboten will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of Contributors
If you post content or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the website (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, computer software, or other Content of any form. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your account name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Mboten or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Mboten, you grant Mboten a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Mboten will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Responsibility of website Visitors
Mboten has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to the website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use, or effects. By operating the website, Mboten does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Mboten disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The website is provided “as is.” Mboten and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Mboten nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through the website at your own discretion and risk.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to thirdparty web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Mboten.
Mboten has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Mboten shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for anydamage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Mboten reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. When it is changed, you will be asked to reconfirm your registration, and at that time can read any updates or changes that have been made to this Agreement. Mboten may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.